Although many places and creatures in Africa are the best in their own kinds, some still assert that Zimbabwe offers some of the bests. Be stunned by the waters of the Victoria Falls, be amazed by the rolling hills, experience the circle of life with the enormous elephants and buffalo and never forget, go back in time with the rock arts that were created even before civilizations sprouted.
Although Zimbabwe safaris are only some of the seemingly endless offerings of Africa, wonders of nature can still be found in here that may not be found anywhere else.
Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Zimbabwe | Resources
- Victoria Falls (Mosi-Oa-Tunya), Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Lake Kariba, Kariba, Zimbabwe
- Great Zimbabwe, Masvingo, Zimbabwe
- Matobo Hills, Matopos National Park, Zimbabwe
- The Victoria Falls National Park, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Khami Ruins, Bulawayo, Zinbabwe
- Natural History Museum, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
- Leopard Rock Golf and Country Club, Mutare, Zinbabwe
- Zambezi River Bridge, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Leopard Rock Casino, Mutare, Zimbabwe